What Can I Do To Stop My Spouse From Divorcing Me?

If you don’t want a divorce, but your spouse does, an evidentiary hearing will be held to determine whether the marriage is “irretrievably broken.” However, it is quite unusual for the court to deny one party’s request for a divorce.

Always A Free Consultation

Have additional questions? Contact Yancy Belcher a divorce and family law attorney located in Mt. Juliet and serving clients in Mt. Juliet and Hermitage, Tennessee. We offer free consultations to all potential clients. Call (615) 773-2889, or complete our free case evaluation form.

© Yancy Belcher Web Design & SEO by Bryant Consultants | Disclaimer